We know it can be tough, but it's what you make it!
Here are our top 5 things to do during lockdown...
1) Learn to dance! Anton from 'Strictly Come Dancing' has launched a new daily program on learning to dance, starting slowly! It's called 'Elevenses with Anton' and is on Youtube at 11 am each day!
2) Sort out the cupboards, we all have at least one cupboard that we dread having to go in to look for something, embrace it, get in there and clear out, you never know what you will find!
3) Have a family catch up! OK, we know you can't actually have a face to face catch up, but, you can do a video call on messenger, you can all get together on Google Hangouts or try the App 'Houseparty' which you can get from Google Play Store.
4) Give your life some TLC, it's sometimes too easy to let your own happiness and contentment slip when you are busy with day to day life, but now is the time to put yourself first, sit back, relax and read that book you have been wanting to read for a while. Or have a proper conversation with a loved one, not just a 'quick catch up'. Your life has been put on hold by something that is 100% out of your control, so take it for what it is. Invest some time in yourself, it is something you will forever be grateful for.
5) Hit those Youtube channels, it is amazing what you can learn. In the last 48 hours I have learned how to make soap, how to fly a plane and started guided meditation, of course, that is not to mention that with the lovely Anton, I also learned the 'Box step' for a waltz today!
We would love to know what your favourite things to do during this time are, share them on our Facebook page and you may just help someone out who could be finding this time difficult.
Stay safe, stay inside and we will see you when this trying time is over.