You asked and we delivered!
We are very proud to launch the brand new Lindeth Howe Loyalty Card!
You can pick one up at any point during your stay from our reception team, stay 7 times and your 8th stay is free!
Terms and Conditions
1) In order for a booking to be validated on your card, it must be made directly with the hotel and not through any online portal such as Booking.com, Expedia or any other online travel agency. You are able to book, over the phone, on our own website www.lindeth-howe.co.uk or by email.
Any stays booked via any online travel agency will not count towards your stay total.
2) You must have booked your 7th stay within 36 months of your first stay.
3) Group bookings, wedding stays, and special event stays do not count towards your stay total and will not be allocated on to your card.
4) The free stay is strictly the 'Cumbrian Escape' which consists of a 2-night stay, dinner included on the first night and bed and breakfast on the second night.
5) On your free stay, accommodation for up to 2 people, breakfast for up to 2 people each morning and dinner for up to 2 people on the first night are included, all other items including but not limited to drinks from the bar, additional guests including Children and menu supplement items must be paid for on check out.
6) The loyalty card will be issued to you by our reception team and dated, you must bring your card with you on each stay to have your card validated for each stay. The card must be kept safe by yourselves and no replacement card will be issued.
7) The card and associated stays are not transferable to another person.
8) The free stay is subject to availability and is at the discretion of the hotel's general manager, it excludes, Christmas, New Year, special events, weddings, public holidays and bank holidays. Other exclusion dates may be added by the hotel management with no future notice.
9) To book your free stay, you must call the hotel on +44 (0) 1539445759 and inform us you are redeeming your loyalty points.
10) The points are allocated on a per-stay basis, therefore 1 stay equates to 1 point.