Lindeth Howe is a traditional, luxury hotel, set in 6 acres of gardens, at Bowness on Windermere, overlooking Lake Windermere in the Lake District. It has all the facilities you would expect from a 4-star property, and more:
- Sun terrace in our 6 acres of gardens, perfect for afternoon teas, lazy afternoons in the sun, and somewhere to refresh and refuel with our bar and lounge menu
- Several lounges for when the weather is not quite nice enough to sit outside. A wide selection of food and drink options are available, or just for relaxing with a good book
- Bar with a fantastic selection of wines, spirits, and cocktails
- 2AA rosette restaurant with seasonal menus
- Scrumptious light bites bar food seasonal menu available daily between 12 noon and 9pm
- Freshly homemade afternoon teas are served daily between 1pm and 5pm, all produced in-house by our amazing chefs, please ensure you book a table
- Temple Spa toiletries range in the bedrooms, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion
- Ample free parking, 3 disabled spaces are allocated to our ground floor rooms
- Private dining is available to book in both the Hilltop and the snug
- 3 Accessible rooms with wetroom-style bathrooms and all the amenities you need to help you enjoy your stay with us
- Westmorland Suite, Potter Room, and many executive deluxe and deluxe rooms many of which come with a lake view
- Over 30 spacious bedrooms
- Breath-taking views of the English countryside
- Complimentary wireless broadband in the bedrooms and public areas of the hotel
- All our Wi-Fi access points have ''load balance'' providing balanced internet access between older 2.4GHz and newer 5GHz devices. All have MiMo (Multiple in, Multiple outs) allowing more devices to be connected at greater speeds
- Electric car charging points supplied by a third-party provider (App download required) - There are 4 charge points available.
You are welcome to view our Access Statement and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our COVID-19 page has now been archived, however, please rest assured should any advice or guidance be issued we will update the page and republish it.